Tuesday, January 22, 2013

You Can Do It!!!! You Are Doing It!!!

Isn't this so true!!!  I am so amazed at everyone's progress!!! And it's been such a joy watching yall and hearing about each person's achievements as training weeks go by.  Here are a few I wanted to share............
1) Wendy Enloe called me just after dark on Saturday night.  I really couldn't make out if she was exhausted or crying.....because she was so excited about her weekend run around the college hill, kerfoot block. 
2) Becky McDonald is away this week for work but she texted me last night right before Group Training to tell me she got her homework in...... SHE RAN 50MINUTES on the Treadmill!!! That's AMAZING!!!!
3) Last night......Krista Wade had her second run with us.  I find it CRAZY that she can run without any training.   And she has a half marathon next month!!!! 
4) Stacy Gilbreath has turned into a workout freak.  She has been running and immediately following her runs up with a Get Fit workout class! GOLLY GEEZ!
5) Chrisa Menkhoff pulled a hamstring a couple of weeks ago....but she still walked and ran at Group Training last Thursday.
6) And Shelley Baird got two great weekend workouts in (adding up to close to 4miles of running)!
7) Oh---did I mention Wendy and Krista ran a mile yesterday in 9:25!!!

It's an awesome feeling to do something you didn't think you could do!!  And yall are already doing it!  :-).  Keep it up ladies!!! 

MIDWEEK RUN----FREE CHOICE......but keep it on the light side if you plan to be a Group Training this Thursday!

No comments: