Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Running in 2013

I am starting 2013 off on the right foot--literally. Yes, I am a runner! I have been running for almost 6 years with a few half marathons and a triathlon under my belt (and countless 5Ks and 10Ks). My next BUCKET LIST goal is the FULL MARATHON!!!! Yap, 26.2miles!! I already have my sticker and can't wait to put it on my car. (I have a 13.1 sticker, but feel cheesy putting that one on the car for some reason?? HAHA!) I will be running the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon. I will be co-leading training for our Get Fit Team from Gunter, too. I am soo excited. And among all this I hope to lose 15-20lbs too!!! This blog will be a tool to help my running friends follow along on my journey....to help me, and to help them, as well. I hope to journal our running schedules on here. Along with some fun stuff too:-). Yes, that means videos and pictures!!! :-). I am thinking of adding a recipe page, too. However, I must learn to cook first! HA! Let the journey begin!