Monday, April 1, 2013

April is Here!!! (27days)

I can not believe it is April and we are starting the official count down till race day!!!! I am so excited! So nervous!  And a bit freaked out!!!  HA!  I have been watching and reading everything under the moon that relates to marathon running and probably have information overload going on:-). HAHA!!!  But, as the date approaches, I keep my eyes on HIM and keep the faith that HE who helped me trained, will help me finish the race.

"Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. "
                                                               Isaiah 41:10

This week's agenda (the hardest workout week for us all, then we begin the tapering)

10K/12K: 
- One hour of running (run 9mins/walk 1min)
-Easy run of 4miles
-LONG RUN of 6miles for 10K racers...or 7miles for 12K

Half Marathon:
-6 mile run (comfortable and no stopping)
-4mile run (super easy/like embarrassing easy)
-LONG RUN of 12miles

For myself, I am to run a 20miler this weekend!! YIKES!!! Hoping Friday will be that day, weather permitting!!! 
      

No comments: