Monday, April 15, 2013

13 Days and Counting.....

I can't believe it is almost here!  I am so excited!!!!! (Please foot be healed! Please foot be healed!) 

So today at CrossFit, I could definitely tell that the heat and humidity was getting to me! Which is why I want to remind everyone to please hydrate yourselves.  The weather is getting much warmer and with only 13 days till race day, your water intake is very important now! Lay off the soda and drink tea if you need the caffeine.  Otherwise, water, water, water!!!

Got us a nice easy week planned:
Monday: 3 or 4 easy miles on the track
MidWeek: 4miles with no stopping
10K/12K LONG RUN:  One hour easy jog and walk
HALF MARATHONERS: 8miles easy OR 1hr30mins of jogging/walking

***And I just turned on the TV to hear about the Boston Marathon Explosion! WOW! Scarey!  Be praying for them!  Kind of makes your hair stand up:-(


No comments: