Friday, April 26, 2013

Oklahoma City Bound!!

Has it occurred to you that among the 11 or 12 of us ladies we will have covered 104.8miles as of Sunday mid-day??  OVER 100 Miles!! FOUR FULL MARATHONS IN ALL!  WOWZERS!!!  That's CRAZY!  And I love that we are crazy!

This past week has been full of preparation, planning, packing, and of course our last group runs and meetings! 
Morgan, Wendy, Stacy, Becky, Jynna, and Shelley--last group run

Look at us? We must be getting smaller from all the mileage we have put in cos we fit in the camera shot at arm length!!
And now the weekend is here!! :-).  We are packing our bags.  We will carpool 3hrs to Oklahoma City.  We will check in.  We will walk, talk, and settle our nerves......  

My bags! My shoes! My watch! My deodorant!  ALL THE NECESSITIES!!

And take a look at what Morgan did tonight! HAHA! She thinks we are gonna be really hungry this weekend!!! :-).
Morgan went shopping! Can you say CARBLOADING?? LOL
Tomorrow begins the Memorial Marathon Adventure!  May God Bless each of us as we take part in something that is so much bigger than us! I can't wait to see what is in store!  LET'S RUN THE RACE!!!!

No comments: