Thursday, February 28, 2013

Group Training at it's Best!!!

What a great night with this group! 
Still smiling!!! We must be good at running!?!?!

Stacy G was back with us tonight! She ran a solid 30mins straight without stopping (getting 3+miles in). And Staci R (who despises running) came to try a mile without stopping and ended up with 2miles under her belt. She was still happy and breathing when she finished!!! Mrs. Wendy got her goal of 3miles in 30mins and Angel ran 4.5miles and looked and felt great the entire run!  We are making some great progress!!! LOVE!!!

For me, I got three workouts in today!  But I can honestly say, I actually took two days off the last couple of days so my legs were really fresh!
**But today I did it all!  I did crossfit this morn (even got a little over a mile of running in then), then this evening before group training I took off and got 7.75miles. And then I ran another 2.75miles with the ladies at group training.  I got 11.50+miles in today!  ROCK ON!!!
Bye! Bye Calories (from my 2 running workouts)

And for thrills and kicks----how about some video of us running!! Sorry ladies, but we will look back at this in April and May and enjoy our progress!!!!

Keep running hard ladies!! Yall are doing awesome!! :-).

No comments: