Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Random Pics

Despite the cold, crisp wind....we managed to get a good 45minute run in on Monday at group training.  Morgan was able to run with us for about 30mins.  Angel ran 45mins straight and without walking (4.5miles or MORE), while Wendy ran most of the 45mins and completed about 3.75miles (a guess).  I ran about 3miles since I really was supposed to have a rest day to prepare for an upcoming 15miler.  I am due for that run this week.  I am shooting for running that tomorrow or Thursday! ***wish me luck:-).
Ain't they adorable---even when running:-).

They sexy and they know it!!! ----WORK IT, GIRLS!!!

On a completely different note!  I am super happy today to be back into my skinny jeans---and able to breath and sit comfortably!!! :-)  I still have a ways to go, but there is PROGRESS---FINALLY!!!!  I did my measurements last week and have lost over 4.5inches.  My weight is dropping (still slower than I would like).  But I am eating very healthy!  I am concentrating on getting my 5 veggies, 5 proteins, 3 fruits, and only one grain a day in. I am NOT calorie counting, but I am eating way more than I have in a long time!!!! And yes,  I do admit, I allow myself to have a "little more" grain once a week if I have burned at least 3500 calories that week:-). 
***The only bad thing about losing weight.....is I think I always lose my boobs first:-(  Why can't I keep those and get rid of the waist line instead! HAHA 
I am in my "skinny" jeans again!!

Baby Got Back!!!! 
I hope the bootie snap shot didn't scare ya too much!! At least this is one of the AFTER PICS...and not a BEFORE PIC! LOL!

Don't forget to check Monday's Blog Post if you need workout schedules for this week:-).

Happy Running my awesome friends!!!!

No comments: