Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Get Back on Track!

O Goodness Ladies!  I just realized my Monday post didn't submit properly!  I apologize for that! :-(

February has been an extremely "off" month for all of us.  We have had "out of towners", sicknesses, some stranded at sea, and basketball games (for myself).  But let's try to finish up February strong and get back on track before March.  I am back for both Monday and Thursdays trainings from here on.....as basketball will end tomorrow night for us!!  (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TOMORROW!!)


I know we all have our excuses......but please trust me when I say you won't regret choosing to stick to training for the next 9.5 weeks.  Get it in when you can!  Sneak away even if it's for a short run.  Or take advantage of a pretty day if you see the weather forecast calls for unfavorable conditions. 

If running conditions are not favorable.....find a treadmill (aka the dreadmill) or come to one of Morgan's Get Fit Classes (there is a GET FIT CALENDAR TAB on this blog).  Any exercise will be beneficial!  Just COMMIT TO DOING THIS and MAKE IT HAPPEN! Hey girls, I am running 26.2 miles in April!  If I can do that.....you can do a 5K, 10K or half marathon!  YOU CAN!!! 

COMMITMENT!!! Just do that! Go get the papers and sign up for the Oklahoma Memorial Race!!! Pay the fee to run, so you won't turn your back on this!  And if you are committed and haven't done your paperwork, we will need that asap, as we need to register you and order tshirts!

It looks like the next few days are very poor weather days for running:-(.  So get what you can in....however you can!   Hopefully we can meet Thursday for running, but if not, we can meet at a Get Fit Class.   STAY TUNED........

Can't wait to see everyone back......Missing you all very, very much!!!!



No comments: