Friday, February 1, 2013

Don't Let This Weekend Get Away....

Can yall believe you all have been training for almost a month? It has gone by soo fast! And it has been sooo much fun!!! 

We are three months away from the Oklahoma City Marathon!  :-). So exciting!!!!  And yes, I am a bit nervous cos it's time for me to take my training up a notch if I am going to do the FULL MARATHON!  YIKES! It's gonna get intense!

You ladies should be very proud of your accomplishments in the last month.  For one, you STARTED running!  TWO,  you have kept running!!!  THREE, you are gonna continue to run!  And WOWZERS!! Yall have made some huge strides of improvement!!!! :-). 

So the plan for this weekend is pretty simple: Go Run.  It's another beautiful weekend to get out.  So here is what I'd like you to do.  Don't time yourself (meaning check your watch for pace).  And take off for a nice, slow run.  But go LONG!  Walk when you need to. Enjoy your time out.  And TRY to run/walk for one hour!  Take music if you want! Or listen to a podcast! Stop and stretch a few times!  Pray! Count your blessing!  Just move for one hour!!!!! AND ENJOY IT!!!!

Send me a picture or a text telling me about your run too:-).

FYI:  This are my favorite types of runs!!! Hope you will think the same thing.

Have a blessed weekend!

No comments: