Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Mileage and More

The countdown is 54 days and 16hrs!!! That makes me nervous!!!! Ain't no body got time to miss a run!!! HAHA!

So here this week's agenda:
10K/12Kers: 
-4miles (may stop 4times for a 1min break if need be)
-5min walk/2mile run/5min walk
-3miles (without a break)
-cross training
Half Marathon:
-5 or 6mile route run
-3miles (slow and easy)
-4 miles
-cross training

As for myself.....I didn't get my 15miler in last week.  I did get 11.5miles in in one day...but it was broken up into three workouts.  I didn't get to run this weekend either cos I had two boys playing baseball all over the metroplex and was husbandless.  So I WILL get a 15miler in this week! I WILL!!! I WILL!!! I WILL!!!

I hope to see yall tonight at 5pm. For those ready, you will be doing road work today.  For those getting caught back up, we will keep ya at the track:-).



 

No comments: