Wednesday, June 26, 2013

MidWeek Randomness

I another post on random things to share today......

First of all,  I started a short Advocare Cleanse.  It is supposed to be a 10 day cleanse, but I have opted to modify it to a seven day cleanse.  I am doing well with it so far.  But as you all know by now, the weekdays are not my struggles, it's the weekends.  I do have a favorable weekend approaching, as I am opting not to go to my youngest son's State baseball tournament because it's just too far (Beaumont, Texas) and I don't need to take off another Sunday.  No baseball for me would and should be good news because I don't have to eat on the go or when we can squeeze it in.  I am home this weekend.  Not only will I eat better.... I will probably get more weekend exercising in, too.

**SPEAKING OF WEEKEND EXERCISING**  Anyone want to run/walk with me this upcoming Saturday morning????? I would love to do an easy group run together---maybe at the Bridges?? TEXT ME!!!

Secondly, I didn't share my weekly goal yet because to be honest, it's a very generic one.  Since I am doing the cleanse, I am wanting to workout as much as possible to keep me away from my pantry and frig:-).  This is no lie.  Yesterday I was able to get two workouts in.... a morning run of 5.3miles and then I went to Get Fit's RIPPED Class.  This morning, I have already done my CrossFit Class:-). 

**SPEAKING OF R.I.P.P.E.D** That was the first time I was able to attend a Get Fit class (other than the Marathon Training and Yoga) in the whole 2013 year!  And it was FUN and well worth the time.  I burned 602 calories in the class alone....and was still burning strong even 20mins afterward (690ish calories is what my polar watch read).

And lastly, what is up with the Super Moon?? LOL!  According to my girlfriend's this past weekend, the Super Moon is a full moon, but apparently it is closer to us right now. (My girlfriends also told me that the SuperMoon made your boobies fuller---HAHA! I think it was the fried foods and adult drinks??--HA) But let me tell you, that SuperMoon must have some kind of effect on me because I am not able to fall asleep for anything!  I have said more bedtime prayers the past few days than I have all year---which is probably a good thing, as I have alot to talk to God about right now! :-).  But, I am ready for the Super Moon to be done with.  I am sleepy!!!
SuperMoon


Well----like I said before, this was a very random post, but totally wanted to share it with yall so you'd know to help hold me accountable.


No comments: