Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring Break Running

First of all, congrats to all you ladies who have increased your mileage this week!!! Wendy got her first 4miler in (Kerfoot hills included) in 40:30 and Angel bumped her long run up to 7miles in 1:09.  EXCELLENT!!!!! Job well done ladies!!!

But don't fear if you haven't bumped your long runs up yet. You have plenty of time!  Spring Break is here and the weather forecast looks amazing for running next week!!!! 



I am not sure who will be in town for Spring Break but I had to skip my 15miler and will go straight to a 16miler this week (due to a nasty head cold and tummy thing this past week).  I would LOVE to have a few friends come join my on my long run this week, even if it only a few miles!  I will send a text later this week on what day I plan to do that, if you would like to run with me a few miles!

Here is this week's agenda:

10K/12K Runners
3miles (nonstop)
4miles
One hour easy run with some walking (best idea to run 8mins/walk 2mins---but feel free to walk more if need be)

Half Marathoners
3mile post run (very easy pace)
4 or 5mile run
8 mile





No comments: