Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Latest News on the Lady Lumps

*** So let's talk lady lumps today! ***I will be posting pics as I know some of yall are curious of how I am looking.  But please be respectful and keep the pic to this page only. This

So the first two-three days were the hardest.  The surgery was simple.  But wearing a surgical bra was the not fun.  You see, when you get implants, you come home with HUGE, HIGH, and FIRM (stone like) boobs.  You are swollen and heavy and have no way of using you arms or pec muscles, at least that first day or two.  **You don't realize the importance of using your pec muscles.  I quickly learned that I use them for things I had no idea I did....like getting up and down, going to the bathroom, putting on a seatbelt, etc.

And back to that bra.  My incisions were done under the breast in the "fold" area so after wearing the bra for a full day, the band part of the bra was really irritating my incisions.  This was the hardest thing to deal with as I wasn't allowed to take my bra off the first 3 days and you can't put any ointment on it either.  So I just suffered well.

For me, the HUGE, HIGH, and FIRMNESS did not last long.  By day 3 I was already much better...starting to soften and drop slowly.  This is common for anyone who does above the muscle procedure.  And on day 3 I was supposed to be going braless for the next three days!!! **yes, I went to Easter Sunday braless----AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN TELL!!! AWESOMENESS!! 😄

I was a little concerned that first week that I may have gone too big. As you can tell from the the pic below, huge difference. This was a day before surgery and a day after.


But 10 days after I am back in my normal size bra.  Just filling it out this time..... Craziness to me!!!

That is proof what this past 18months have done to my body. And I am happy to report I don't just have muscle any more----and look manly, but I have some LADY LUMPS to equal it all out now!!!!  Yae!!!


 I am two weeks post surgery. I feel great! I have my arm mobility back. I am able to do some leg work, walking, and biking.  I am not allowed to get my heart rate up just yet so I am definitely getting antsy to get moving like I like to....  Next week I am allow to "jog" and do more leg and core work. However I have four weeks until I am allowed to lift heavy again.  But I am ready to be more active. Running next week will make me very happy!!

Eating clean has been a huge adjustment post surgery. I didn't feel much to eating the week post surgery as my digestive system was NOT working. Therefore I was just full all the time. But last weekend (just a week after surgery) I was starving for four straight days. I mean STARVING!! The last two days I feel like I am somewhat back on track. THANK GOODNESS!! I have been talking to my crossfit coaches about how to tweak my diet for the next four weeks. I have some new things I am contemplating to try while I am off from crossfit and lifting to help lean my stomach out even more. It's pretty strict but I think I am ready.  And it would take my focus off the lack of exercise I am not able to do. 😳

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess I did something wrong. I didn't get the pictures, please tell me what I need to do to see your pictures. Love A. Debbie