Saturday, April 12, 2014

Mixed Emotions

OMGOSH!!!! I got so many amazing and encouraging words from you all!!! THANK YOU!  I had no idea what to expect with announcing the "personal" news about my decision on having implants!!! WOW!! So much support!! THANK YOU!

I am four days away from the BIG DAY(get it---BIG day!).  I have mixed emotions! I am so freaking excited about having "boobies".  I am so excited about having a tank top or spaghetti strapped dress that fits right! I am excited about not looking like a man in my workout clothes! I am excited about about feeling sexy and like a woman despite my small muscles I have developed. ** FYI: I like my muscles!! They tell a story about me (about my dedication to my sport). There is a part of me that wants big ole boobies...but the reality is, I want the biggest boobies I CAN HANDLE!  Meaning, I want boobies I can RUN, jump, handstand pushup, strict press, push up and pull up in..
I don't plan to go like crazy BIG with muscles, but I do want to look like an athlete,\. (With some curb appeal)  If your gonna spend an amazing amount of $$ to fix it, make it perfect!! I want muscles! I want arm definition, a six pack ab, like Carrie Underwood legs and buns of steel!!....but I also have no idea where God is leading me! I choose to follow HIM in all this!!!  
So, all honesty?? I have FOUR DAYS till the BIG DAY!!! I am gonna go ALL OUT these next four days...like two, maybe 3 workouts a day.  I feel like I am at a place that I am not ashamed of my body.  I finally have definition in my legs and my arms.  I also have my first appearance of a six pack abs.  *First time ever!
Not braggable YET! But progress!!


I'll be honest, I considered a tummy tuck with this breast augmentation, but my dr thinks I can achieve what I want on my own?? So I got to prove him right, right? ** Therefore we will fix what can be fixed!!

No comments: