Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tracking Todd

I don't know if any of you were following my hubby's blog....but if you were, you have probably noticed that he is NO-EXISTENT in the blogger world now.  But let me tell you, that doesn't mean he has stopped or quit his weight loss journey.  It just simply means he didn't have the time to blog about it.  He is however, still making huge progress. 

We did have a bit of a hard time getting back into the swing of things (or should I say eating clean) when we returned from DC.  But we were still doing very well.  Just not 100% clean.  After about a week, we seem to be back on track about 90% of the time.  I think Todd's only down fall right now is not actually taking the time to write down what he is eating.  I admit, I think he would be shock if he actually wrote it down. But he is following the "rules" on what to eat and how much.  He is down about 28lbs and his trainer measured him last week and he still is making progress in his numbers lost. 

His level of activity is so much different than it was when we started.  He can now workout without looking like he is hating every minute of it. He can workout for an hour or longer and sometimes twice a day:-).  He can jog a couple of miles with some walking breaks. And he even bought a mountain bike and biked 11miles at the GreenBelt last weekend--while I was at CrossFit Charity Event!  YAP!!! He is bringing it! I LOVE IT!!! :-).
His new ride!!!

Todd with his buddy, Mark at the Greenbelt


For me just looking at him-I can totally see that his stomach is starting to take on a new shape now.  And his man-boobs are almost non-existent!! :-).  ***We may have a FLAT CHEST CONTEST SOON!!! :-). 

Just this morning, he told me he felt good enough to up his cardio more here in the next couple of months.  So I bet I'll be posting more bike rides soon.  And hoping for a kayak trip at the Greenbelt soon, too!!!
Greenbelt trial--at Lake Ray Roberts

No comments: