Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Hungry Girl In Me

Two weeks of successfulling (is that a word?) waking at 4:15am.  Co-coaching at 5, 6, and 7am and WODing and lifting afterwards.  I have also been counting my macros again to get back on track.  I have been doing GREAT!!!  But I am HUNGRY! 

With the new schedule I am waking at 4:15am and having a shakeology with added protein and spinach.
Before my own workout class I have a half of an energy bar.
After workout class, I drink my protein drink on the way home (around 9am).
Then I come home and have my real meal (breakfast or brunch).

Just this part of my day I am eating a great deal of my calories---leaving me little for the rest of my day.   And I need these calories though....  Usually by 5pm, I am topped off calorie wise!

So now I have a dilemma!?!?  Do I up my calories on coaching days!?!?  Or do I just suffer well through it!?!?  

I don't have an answer just yet. Still trying to figure it out.

I just know I am HUNGRY! LOL

On the days that I do not coach and just WOD at my normal 7 or 8am time, I do fine.  It's just those extra early hours on the days I coach that seem to get to me!!!

Obviously, I have some tweaking to do with my diet on these longer days.  *Just part of the process:-)


***Now totally off topic!  This weekend I am excited to be back in competition mode!  I didn't know 9 weeks ago if I would be able to compete this soon after surgery, but I am happy to report, I am good to go!!!! This past week I have been back to my normal self...lifting heavy, maxing out, and going at 100% intensity.   I feel great.  I even had the doctor give me one more look over to ok me for competition.

This weekend I will be competing again.  I did register for the "scaled" version since I was unsure of how quickly I would rebound....(kind of wished I would have RXed it) but scaled or not, I am excited to be back at it!!! 

I will be reporting later this weekend or early next week on how the competition went!!!

PEACE OUT!

No comments: