Monday, June 9, 2014

Burn the Scale


I don't even know what to think??!!!  Two Fridays ago I weighed on Trent's scale for measurements and weighed at 151.  I usually weigh about 1.5lbs heavier on his scale in comparison of mine, so NO BIG DEAL!?!?!  Since then, I have eaten pretty darn clean and have been full force at CrossFit and running and such!  I only had one rest day last week and only cheated once on food (both of those were yesterday).  But today I weighed and I am 5lbs up!  HOLY MOLY!!!  Now, I did weigh after working out and lifting, which I know had a little extra weight to it, but NOT 5lbs of weight!?!?!

Are you flip'n kidding me???

Okay, okay, I know that I may be carrying water weight and all since I just started back going hard core, but seriously five pounds shouldn't really be a number I am up after 9days of handwork with eating and exercising right 98% of the time. WOW!!! JUST WOW!!!

I am trying hard to no flip out too much yet as my clothes are all still fitting.  Yes, I am aware my abs are a bit more flabby due to the time off----but I also know that I am as sore as all get out from doing the extra ab work last week.  It will take a few weeks to see this area improve again. PATIENCE!!!

So what am I going to do differently to change this??? Well, I am logging EVERYTHING I eat and drink! And I am not going to cheat at all for a full month! No treats! No cheats! No drinks! NONE!!!

I may start logging it on my FB again, as that seems to keep me very accountable cos I know it can be seen!

I am gonna drink more water! LOTS MORE WATER!

And I am not going to panic.  It's just time to go 100% in all 7days a week and for every 24hours in a day.




No comments: