Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A+ Progress in a Month

It's been a month....and I have been focusing on the three "A" areas (abs, arms, and **bootie). It's been a harder month than I anticipated with Thanksgiving and an Arctic ice-in here (that is still among us as I am typing---day #6).  I have probably followed more of a 75%/25% rule of eating clean 75% of the time and cheating 25% of time.  But I haven't gone crazy on my calorie intake....just not eating as clean or within my macros with that other 25%.  The next month will be hard too.....as we have Christmas and vacation.  But I am gonna stick to this and get through these hard times.  My goals is to make it through the Christmas/vacation break with a 85%/15% rule:-).

So here in the progress.....

ABS-----This is my super weak area!!! And main focus for months to come---and probably the rest of my life!!!
I can see some "oblique-type muscle" just starting to appear this month. 
Who would have thought that running WAY less and hitting the weights and going heavy and hard would make a difference.  The pouh is slowly going away and my waistline is starting to appear.  Got a ways to go, but celebrating even in the small progress of the last month.

A**----aka Bootie
One month of Smolov Squating!!!
I have just completed a four week training plan, Smolov Squat Cycle....lifting heavy weight!! I had no idea I was making bootie progress till I took pics.  WOW!  Hello bootie lift!  No wonder my panties have been crawling more than usual! I am transitioning into the front squat cycle and strict press cycle now!! :-)

And last----MY ARMS (I didn't take before pictures-darn!!! But here is where I am at and will take progression pics in the next month or so).

So there you have it!!! :-).  I think I should get an A+ for the effort I put in for the month. 

Now let's see what the next month brings.......

No comments: