Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I Love My Necklace

Shelley Baird gave me a cute little package this past Sunday at church.....and it was of the charm you all bought for me!! I LOVE IT! I am so proud of it and want to wear it all the time!

The one yall got me is the one that says OKC Memorial Marathon

Before I left for OKCity that weekend....my sweet friend, Amy Crelia, made me this necklace with the other chars.  So it goes PERFECTLY with this necklace. 

I can't thank yall enough for this gift.  It mean soo much to me and will hold so many great memories of friendship, commitment, time of training and just an amazing overall experience!  *** And yes, it has the date and my marathon time on the backside of the charm!! LOVE IT!!

I am hoping to buy a nice necklace to put additional charms from my other races, in the near future!


Love and miss you running girl!!! :-)

No comments: