Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ten Random Things

So I don't I have alot to say about anything but do have a bunch of everything to share.  Now that's a twisted statement! Ha! So here is a list of ten random things going on my head right now.

1. It seems that Todd is starting to hit a stage of melting away all of a sudden.  Yes, I have noticed from time to time he is losing weight but all of a sudden, it seems that everyday he looks DIFFERENT!  This morning he put on pants that he wore 10years ago....size 44 to size 38.  WOW!  I am so proud of him!!! He is doing amazing!
2.  Yesterday I started my weight training program, which means I did NOT run yesterday.  I only did crossfit and then later in the afternoon did 40mins of weight training.  Here is the weird thing....when I was done, I kept thinking "IS THAT IT?"  "THAT'S ALL?" I even told Todd that I felt like I didn't exercise or do enough because I am not tired or worn out? I am so used to going all out that I have almost don't have anything left when I am immediately done with my runs.  So this is all very new to me....and very weird! It's gonna take some getting used to.
3.  Now the funny thing about the previous thought is that even though I felt like I didn't do much yesterday....apparently I did.  I woke up this morning exhausted and sore.
4. Todd and I are 41 days into this lifestyle! And still loving it.  It is working for us perfectly so far.  The kids are doing extremely well with it too.  They aren't 100% clean eating but in our house and with us, they are.  I do have a small stash of processed snacks but very limited and only things THEY like and NOT THAT TODD AND I would like! LOL.
5. I do miss my occasional adult beverage. 
6. I am finally seeing that my tummy is changing...less of it and I can actually see the top part of my ab muscles!! 
7. My husband has been sweetly rewarding me with surprises.  **I am not used to this at all!!!  He had bought me three beautiful dresses and they all fit!! Something about him taking the time to buy it sure makes it kind of fun and a bit sexy:-).  Yes, I just said the S word!! HAHA
8. Yesterday I did my first full weight training workout in my home gym.  It was FUN! I turned on loud music and got to "pumping"! HAHA!  And I won't lie, I flexed my arms in the mirror when I walked by to see that little bump! :-). 
9. I have lost 3lbs since last Monday!!!  That's when I started this new macro percentage counting (proteins, carbs, and fats).  Eating every 2.5-3hours is helping me....and I have no night time cravings!!
10. I am sadly debating killing my DailyMile Program.  But it is so hard to do because I love seeing all the hard work I have put in to get me where I am at....but I need a better program that I can log weight training, crossfit, and running..... :-(

No comments: