Monday, September 23, 2013

Smaller Sizes

Happy Monday!!! (kind-of)

I woke up to severe allergies and a flat tire....which meant I couldn't go to CrossFit with my Gunter girls as I usually do!!! :-( But the day did get better real quick. 

Just a quick update on our status' here.....

Todd weighed this morning and finally broke the 20lb plateau.  He is now 25lbs down....Starting at 283 and now weighing at 257!!! This past weekend he tried on his sports jackets---that he hasn't been able to wear the last 2-3years and they were either too big or fitting him just perfect! :-).  I can honestly say that when I hug him....I feel like I am hugging a stranger! It's weird!! But he is doing amazing.

I am still weighing at 150ish....and still haven't seen the 140s in a while, but I am not too worried about the scale numbers.  My coaches have all said something positive in the last week or so about how I am trimming down.  I also tried on ALL my jeans...and I have 3 that are way too big, and the rest fit perfectly.  It is kind of weird to think I can fit in my skinny jeans when I know I weighed more like 140 when I wore them last.  And today, I wore some size 8 shorts and they are driving me crazy, cos they are literally falling off (and they aren't those stretchy shorts). 

Bad news about weight loss----is booby loss!!! I think my muscles are bigger than my boobs now:-( LOL   I don't mind the trade off though! HA!


No comments: