Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Ten Years

It's absolutely unbelievable to me that 10years have come and gone so quickly!!!

Ten years ago today, I birthed my last of three babies.....Gabriel Robert Turner.  He was the only baby that we somewhat had planned.  He is my mini-me.  He is my most sensitive, most tender-hearted and caring out of the three kids I have.  He is very thoughtful and loveable.  He is the helper and hard worker. And he loves his momma!! :-). His momma LOVES him!

AWE!!! I can smell his little head and feel his bubbles from his lips!!!

My dancer!!! With his fro!

Where did this little baby boy go???


 I can't imagine life or my family without this sweet boy in it!!! I am so very thankful for him:-). 

***So where does this lead me now?  To some more old photos?  It is Transformation Tuesday, right?  So for fun and grins......
Baby Gabe and Mom @ 28/10year old Gabe and Mom @38

First Pic: I was newly pregnant with Gabe/ Second Pic: Just taken last week with Gabe!!



Two Chubby Faces!!! :-).

Two Smiling Faces! Me and my baby boy!!! :-).
I can't help but smile when I see this little boy in these pics with me!!! He completes our little family and gives each of us something to smile about:-).

No comments: